Ryde Psychology Clinic
These may include (but are not restricted to):
- Physical aggression
- Difficulty with Toilet Training
- Resistance to change of activity
- Resistance to going to new places
- Restrictive eating habits
- Difficulty with sleep or bedtime routines
- Group sport or social activities
- Haircutting or personal grooming
Treatment is designed to develop the skills you already have as a parent to enable you to better help your child learn positive behaviours and increase their participation as an active family member.
Goal setting is collaborative and all training is hands on and includes all family members involved in your child’s care.
Home based behaviour consultations are designed to work on any behaviours that may be limiting your child’s ability to participate as a fully active member of your family.